Monday, October 10, 2011

Blogger for bloggers


Online writing specifically blogging has been my past time for almost a month now. At first there were hesitations but finally I have gain interest in sharing my thoughts through blogging.

Blogger.com is one of the few choices to consider as his/her blogging platform. What's nice about blogger is that it's very simple to use for someone who is not that savy in terms of blogging. One doesn't need to be an expert in I.T. or computers to use this platform. In fact this is what I'm using now. All you need to do is to have an gmail email address and enroll it to Blooger.com by creating an account and just follow the step by step procedure. You can even opt to monetize your account so that you can earn revenue through google adsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment